Terms & Conditions
“V Resolution Repairs Off Pack” Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Pty Ltd (ABN 73 060 091 536) of 2/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW Australia 2137, telephone: (02) 8762 0399.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at noon AEST on 20/01/20 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 29/02/20 (“Promotional Period”)
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any V Energy Product (any size or flavour variant) from a retail outlet in Australia that stocks the ‘Participating Products’ (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Purchase.
- To enter, individuals must then visit promotions.V-Energy.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, email address, telephone number and the receipt number for your Qualifying Purchase) and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
- Entrants must retain their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, products purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individua who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offended are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- A Prize Draw will take place once the promotion has closed on 10th March 2020 at Green Eagle Distribution and Fulfilment, Unit 5, 9 Fitzpatrick Street. Revesby NSW 2212 at 11am AEDT.
The following prizes will be drawn & awarded in order of draw:
- 3x $5000 Travel Voucher
- 5x $1,000 Cash
- 10x Gym Membership of your choice valued at up $1,000
- 10x $1,000 Wardrobe Vouchers
- The total prize pool value is $40,000
Each prize is subject to their own terms and conditions:
$5000 Travel Voucher
Travel Voucher will be awarded as Flight Centre Voucher unless prize winner has pre-booked trip and cash can be given towards this, awarded as cash via EFT transfer to winners nominated bank account
Awarded as EFT Transfer to winners nominated bank account
Gym Membership of your choice valued at $1,000
Gym Membership will be paid directly to the consumers gym of choice or if subscription model is required cash will be awarded based on receipt, awarded as cash via EFT transfer to winners nominated bank account
$1,000 Wardrobe Vouchers
Awarded as a Westfield voucher if winner lives within 50km of Westfields. If winner is outside this distance will be awarded as cash via EFT transfer to winners nominated bank account
- $5000 Travel Voucher
- All prizes will be fulfilled within 14 days of confirmation from winner.
- The names of all prize winners will be published online at promotions.V-Energy.com.au, on 13/3/20.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- A draw for any unclaimed or un won prizes may take place on 15/06/2020 at Green Eagle Distribution and Fulfilment, Unit 5, 9 Fitzpatrick Street. Revesby NSW 2212 at 11am AEDT, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at promotions.V-Energy.com.au, from 17/06/2020.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed or un won instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and prompting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39554 ACT Permit No. TP19/04543 SA Permit No. T19/1867